Mima have manufacturing centres in Ireland and Belgium. They are one of the world’s largest manufacturers of stretch films for all applications. Using advanced technology and with their vast historical experience, they have developed the highest quality silage stretch wraps available on the market.
Mimarap is perfect for using on ‘Tubeline’ wrappers. The superior opacity of the White wrap has made Mimarap the First choice for contractors when using White Balewrap.
The fantastic sealing properties of Mimarap have made Mimarap the choice of Balewrap for contractors in New Zealand’s colder areas (especially the South Island).
HOW WILL MIMARAP IMPROVE THE WAY YOU PACKAGE YOUR CROPS?
- Improved and consistent sealing layer-to-layer on wrapped bales.
- No tackifier to migrate or transfer onto product or machine rollers.
- Homogeneous cling – even and consistent throughout the film roll.
- High temperature tolerance.
Mimarap MF is produced for optimum performance. It provides up to 70% stretch, yielding superior strength with a strong “holding force” grip to the bale. The high-quality tackifier provides maximum cling to the film without being too “sticky” thus reducing problems with tack build up.
- Warranted at 70% stretch.
- 3 layer co-extruded balewrap.
- Provides superior elongation (stretch) without breaking
- Unique tack capability, something no other wrap has.
- The toughest balewrap on the market, hence widespread use in Canterbury wrapping lucerne.
- Superior Opacity.
- Provides maximum protection for the crop within the bale, as well as from stubble damage on ejection from the wrappers’ turntable.
- Suitable for use on Round and Square Bales.
- Eliminates film breaks under high start-up speeds at the beginning of the wrap cycle. This is particularly evident on the twin satellite wrappers.
- UV rated for New Zealand’s climatic conditions.
- CARDBOARD CORES.