Tama Edge to Edge enables the net to maintain its width when feeding onto the bale, covering the entire width of the bale. This gives protection to the crop and helps maintain the bale’s shape, reducing crop loss when handling and making storage much easier.
Tama Edge to Edge Netwraps offer exceptional quality.
- Excellent strength-to-weight ratio.
- Guaranteed minimum length.
- Patented Bale+ technology.
- Edge to Edge coverage.
- High UV stability for New Zealand conditions.
- Extra length for longer baling.
- Carry handles.
- Individual roll I.D codes inside each core.
- Suitable for use on ALL makes and models of round baler.
- Reduces cost per bale compared with ‘standard’ roll length.
- Longer length means less packaging and inconvenience of handling more rolls.
TamaNet Edge to Edge™ 4500 m is the longest zebra striped netwrap available, allowing more bales per single roll than all other brands. The extra-long length combines performance and consistency with a very high strength net, all within a workable roll weight.
Tama marathon 4200m combines the well-known, trusted Tama zebra net benefits of edge to edge performance with a very high strength net, within a workable roll weight.
Showing all 4 results