AGTUF® Retail Covers
Tried, tested and proven for over 30 years in New Zealand, Agtuf® is the Silage Cover of choice for the professional contractor and farmer. White side faces up to reduce sunlight and reduce heat build up in the stack. Black side faces down, blocking light transmission, eliminating fungal growth and harmful secondary fermentation.
Available in 12, 15, 18 & 20 metre width and 25, 30, 50, 300 or 400 metre length, Agpac have the cover to suit your requirements.
With high strength characteristics, excellent impact resistance qualities and UV protected for a minimum of two summers, Agtuf® Black/White Silage Covers offer long- term protection of both pasture and maize crops.
- Manufactured using latest technology materials.
- High strength characteristics.
- Excellent impact resistance qualities.
- Strong film for long-term protection of silage.
- Consistent film thickness for better protection.
- Superior opacity.
- Manufactured to withstand New Zealand conditions.
- All Agpac Silage Covers have been developed to provide a minimum of 12 months UV protection in New Zealand.